What are Cloth Characters?
- These are stitched in the hoop of your embroidery machine, then cut out, turn, stuff, and glue or hand-stitch them closed.
- Cloth Characters are mix-and-match so you can combine different bodies, faces, and add-on items to create a custom character.
- Instructions are included for adding wire armatures to make these stop-motion puppets or poseable characters.
- You can purchase items a-la-carte, or buy a package to build your own doll.
- Three sizes are available. Small can be made in 5×7 hoop, Medium is for 6×10 hoop, and the Large needs an 8×12 hoop.