ITH witch head Add-On
Make this ITH witch doll head in the hoop of your embroidery machine. She fits all the cloth character bodies.
- All Ballyhoo Cloth Character dolls can be stuffed like a regular soft doll, or add armature wires to create a posable art doll for home decor.
- This doll head can be completed in 1 hooping. A 2nd hooping is needed to make the optional wig (included for free)
- You can mix and match these doll designs with others from my Cloth Character collection to make a unique doll of your own. The coat and hat set work well for the witch – you can easily turn the elf hat into a witch hat by adding a circle of felt for the hat brim!
- PDF instructions and video tutorials are included for free on the “Instructions and Video” tab of this page. You will find the supply list in that Instructions document too.
- Your downloaded .ZIP file will include multiple sizes and machine formats in case you upgrade your embroidery machine! So you’ll still be able to use these designs! (DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX)
- 3 sizes included
- small size is stitched in 4×4 hoop and fits the 8″ cloth character (requires 5×7 hoop for body)
- medium size is also stitched in 4×4 hoop and fit the 11″ cloth character (requires 6×10 hoop for body)
- large size is stitched in 5×7 hoop and fits the 13″ cloth characters (requires 8×12 hoop for body)
- Skill Level: beginner
- See the photo for stitch counts and design sizes to be sure everything will fit in your specific embroidery machine hoops.
Your download will include these written instructions, but you can view them here as well…Instructions-witch-head