ITH Vampire head
His eyes are a bit bloodshot, and his teeth are sharp. This in-the-hoop Vampire head fits all the Cloth Character bodies at Ballyhoo Creations so you can make a unique doll for art or play. You can also use him for other things like a pencil topper, Halloween wand, or just make a jar of heads because isn’t that what we all do at Halloween?
The Vampire head has attached ears, and a neck “pocket” to easily attach the head to a cloth character body. There is also an open-top for easy turning and stuffing.
- You can mix and match these doll designs with others from my Cloth Character collection to make a unique doll of your own.
- PDF instructions are included for free on the “Instructions and Video” tab of this page. You will find the supply list in that Instructions document too.
- Your downloaded .ZIP file will include multiple sizes and machine formats in case you upgrade your embroidery machine! So you’ll still be able to use these designs! (DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PEC, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX)
- 3 sizes included
- small head can be stitched in 4×4 hoop and works with small bodies to make 8″ doll
- medium head can be stitched in 4×4 hoop and works with medium bodies to make 11″ doll
- large head can be stitched in 5×7 hoop and works with small bodies to make 13″ doll
- Skill Level: Beginner
- See the photo for stitch counts and design sizes to be sure everything will fit in your specific embroidery machine hoops.
You may view the Instructions file below. This is also included in the .ZIP file with your purchase.instructions_vampire-head