- All Ballyhoo Cloth Character dolls can be stuffed like a regular soft doll, or add armature wires to create a posable art doll for home decor.
- The Vampire package includes head, body, coat, hands, and wig files. It requires a hooping for each file (so 5 hoopings to make the complete doll in the photos)
- You can mix and match these doll designs with others from my Cloth Character collection to make a unique doll of your own.
- PDF instructions and video tutorials are included for free on the “Instructions and Video” tab of this page. You will find the supply list in that Instructions document too.
- Your downloaded .ZIP file will include multiple sizes and machine formats in case you upgrade your embroidery machine! So you’ll still be able to use these designs! (DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX)
- 3 sizes included
- 5×7 hoop makes 8″ cloth character (small)
- 6×10 hoop makes 11″ cloth character (medium)
- 8×12 hoop makes 13″ cloth character (large)
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced depending on design choices (small parts to turn, fussy cutting, multiple hoopings to assemble, the hands are the most advanced piece but the doll can be made without them)
- See the photo for stitch counts and design sizes to be sure everything will fit in your specific embroidery machine hoops.
ITH Vampire Package
This in-the-hoop Vampire doll is perfect for Halloween monster decor. His eyes are a bit bloodshot, and his teeth are as sharp as his wardrobe. The faux pants pockets and detailed coat stitching are all done in-the-hoop or your embroidery machine.
Instructions & Video
I want to be SURE anyone can stitch and assemble my designs. Your download will include these written instructions which you can view below. But wait! There’s more! Scroll down to see some short video tutorials as well…