Archetype Faces Pack 1
Three extra heads to fit any of the Basic Cloth Character bodies.
Pack 1 Includes:
- Lover, Citizen & Innocent add-on heads in 3 sizes (sm, med, lg)
- 2 different ears (elf & human) in 2 sizes (med,lg)
- 1 wig in 3 sizes (sm, med, lg)
Instructions are in high resolution PDF so you can zoom in on the photos. They also include a link to a video tutorial. You can’t fail!
All designs are digital downloads for embroidery machines. Files will be available immediately after purchase on a download page.
Be sure to check the tabs above for more info like file details!
Project Skill Level: Beginner for head and wig, Novice for the optional small detached ears.
The .ZIP file contains these machine file formats:
And comes in sizes for these hoops:
Number of Hoopings for this project:
1 for the head, 1 for the optional wig, and 1 for the optional ears
Documents included in your download:
- Embroidery files (see listing photos for which files are included and their dimensions with stitch counts.)
- PDF instructions with photos and link to video tutorial
- License file
- JPG photo sheets of design details for each design
Max purchase quantity = 1
Supply list from the Instructions document:
- Embroidery machine with 4×4 hoop or larger
- Sharp fabric scissors
- Embroidery scissors for cutting jump threads
- Hemostats for turning and stuffing the optional ears
- Long doll needle and strong thread for closing the seam openings (or fabric glue)
- Any stabilizer can be used for the head
- Tear away or soluble topper are recommended for optional ears and wig
- (Head & ears ) stretch fabrics recommended
- (Wig) 2 pieces faux fur 3×3”
- machine embroidery thread and bobbin thread
- Strong thread and doll needle for hand sewing, or fabric glue to close the doll and attach the wig.
- Fiberfill or stuffing of your choice