ITH Headless Horseman Package
Spook up your Halloween decor with this Headless Horseman doll. The doll, hands and coat are all stitched in-the-hoop of your Embroidery Machine.
- All Ballyhoo Cloth Character dolls can be stuffed like a regular soft doll, or add armature wires to create a posable art doll for home decor.
- The Headless Horseman package includes head, body, coat, and hand files. It requires a hooping for each file (so 4 hoopings to make the complete doll in the photos)
- You can mix and match these doll designs with others from my Cloth Character collection to make a unique doll of your own. (Note: horseman doll uses same body, coat & hands as the vampire doll)
- PDF instructions and video tutorials are included for free on the “Instructions and Video” tab of this page. You will find the supply list in that Instructions document too.
- Your downloaded .ZIP file will include multiple sizes and machine formats in case you upgrade your embroidery machine! So you’ll still be able to use these designs! (DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX)
- 3 sizes included
- 5×7 hoop makes 8″ cloth character (small)
- 6×10 hoop makes 11″ cloth character (medium)
- 8×12 hoop makes 13″ cloth character (large)
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced depending on design choices (small parts to turn, fussy cutting, multiple hoopings to assemble, the hands are the most advanced piece but the doll can be made without them)
- See the photo for stitch counts and design sizes to be sure everything will fit in your specific embroidery machine hoops.
Instructions & Video
I want to be SURE anyone can stitch and assemble my designs. Your download will include these written instructions which you can view below. But wait! There’s more! Scroll down to see some short video tutorials as well…instructions_headless_horseman