- You can make Silly Baby Ragdoll In-The-Hoop (ITH) of your embroidery machine.
- The finished doll is 13″ tall
- Includes ITH T-shirt pattern, and stitched on panty design. (no more nakey babies!)
- Even the limbs are attached by the machine with an easy, step-by-step process.
- Can be made for small children, since there are no small parts or attachments that can be pulled off. Even that panties are stitched on.
- Includes 2 faces – one with eyelashes and one without.
- This design comes in one finished size, but can be made in 5×7 or 6×10 hoops. The 5×7 requires one extra hooping and an extra hand-stitched seam. (refer to the photo of design files for reference) Both 5×7 and 6×10 are included in your download.
- PDF Instructions with color photos included. Please note, there are different documents for the 5×7 and 6×10 hoops since the procedures are a bit different.
Skill level: Intermediate (for multiple steps, and length of time to make)
All designs are digital downloads for embroidery machines. Files will be available immediately after purchase on a download page.
PDF documents included in your download:
- Step-by-Step Instructions with photos (preview available on the instructions tab)
- Stitch order guide with file details for each size
- Full size templates that can be used to cut fabrics, or as a makeshift sewing pattern
- License file (defines how many finished products you may sell of this design)
Your downloaded .ZIP file will include multiple machine formats in case you upgrade your machine to a different brand, you’ll still be able to use these designs!
- These 11 formats are included: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PEC, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX
see photo for stitch counts, design measurements, etc