The text below is included in each order download from Ballyhoo Creations:
This is the licensing you agreed to when acquiring the embroidery files. This agreement is legally binding. All embroidery design files and digital patterns are copyright Ballyhoo Creations 2021. By purchasing these digital products you agree to the following:
1. You (the customer) MAY NOT share, loan, rent or sell these Ballyhoo digital files with anyone, even if you obtained it from Ballyhoo for free. (Why? Read the FAQ on the website for more info)
2. You CAN make a backup copy for your own file security (to protect against a hard drive crash, accidental delete, etc.)
3. You CAN (and I hope you do!) embroider or sew projects with these files and sell those finished goods as long as it’s less than 100 units per design. This is the Ballyhoo way of promoting small handmade business. You may sell your finished projects at places like craft fairs, Etsy, your own website, or brick and mortar stores as long as the item count per purchased design is less than 100 items. This limit of 100 applies to all things you make with the design. For example: 20 towels + 30 shirts + 50 baby bibs = 100 units. Each design purchased allows for 100 pieces of THAT design.
4. Of course you CAN stitch projects for yourself or others as long as it doesn’t exceed the 100 units mentioned above. This includes gifts and charity donations.
5. You MAY NOT modify any part of Ballyhoo designs with the intent to distribute. This means you may not sell, trade, or share your own version of Ballyhoo artwork as embroidery files, graphic design files, files used in electronic cutting machines, and any other sort of digital file in future technologies. You are allowed to create your own digital files for personal use, such as a digital cutting file to accompany an embroidery design or add text to one of Ballyhoo’s designs for your own use.
6. REFUNDS are not given on digital download files. But rules have exceptions. If you feel you are owed a refund or credit due to duplicate orders OR files that will not work (photo evidence may be required along with some cooperative troubleshooting), then please contact Ballyhoo Creations on the “contact” page to see if we can work something out. Customer satisfaction is HUGE at Ballyhoo Creations.
During the checkout process, you are required to check a box agreeing to these licensing terms BEFORE paying for the designs and patterns on this site. Therefore this agreement is legally binding. These terms are also available on product pages and can be found as part of your download package.