ITH Flying and Standing Crow designs for Embroidery Machines In-the-Hoop
Stitch up a murder of Crows for a house full of Fall decor. Your embroidery machine makes quick work of the complex quilted feather details. A flying crow and a standing crow are included in two sizes. Photo instructions and Video tutorial are included.
- Includes easy-to-understand Instructions with color photos and a free VIDEO tutorial
- Crow figures have quilted wings and tails to mimic feather details.
- Stitch the parts, stuff the body, then glue or hand-stitch the tail and wings in place.
- Instructions for wire armatures are included but optional. Don’t be scared. The wired feet and wings are easier than they look!
- Standing Crow requires 3 hoopings (body, tail, pair of wings)
- Flying Crow requires 4 hoopings (body, tail, wing 1, wing 2)
- Comes in 2 sizes:
- finished small crow is 10″ from beak to tail and requires 5×7″ hoop or larger
- large crow is 15″ from beak to tail and requires 7×10″ hoop or larger
- You may resize or change proportions on all Crow parts by as much as 50% with no detrimental effects on the stitching. You can also mix and match the body parts. Make a murder of unique crows!
Your downloaded .ZIP file will include multiple sizes and machine formats in case you upgrade your machine to a bigger hoop or different brand, you’ll still be able to use these designs!
Purchase includes these 11 machine formats
2 sizes included for both Flying Crow and Standing Crow figures:
- small – finished size 10″ long – requires 5×7″ hoop or larger
- large – finished size is 15″ long – requires 7×10″ hoop or larger
PDF documents included in your download:
- PDF instructions
- PDF files details and templates for every design file
- The license file (defines how many finished products you may sell of this design)
See photos for file detail summaries showing stitch counts, number of stops, etc.
For More Info
You’re welcome to watch the Video Tutorial and view the Tools and Materials list at this link: