- You get 3 faces in 3 sizes, along with photo instructions and free video tutorial (see instructions tab
- Stitched in the hoop. Then cut out, turn, fill with stuffing and close with quick hand-sewing. Super simple!
- Works great with stretch fabric like t-shirt or jersey because the stretch allows a big, fat pumpkin. But also stitches well with fleece or felt.
- Sizes: 4×4 hoop makes 2.5″ tall pumpkin, 6×6 hoop makes 4″ tall pumpkin, 8×8 makes 5″ tall pumpkin. Sizes will vary depending on your stuffing techniques.
- Ballyhoo Designs are upgrade proof! You will get all file formats and hoop sizes currently available. So if you ever upgrade your machine to a different brand or hoop size, there’s no need to purchase new files
- Skill Level: Beginner
NOTE: The pumpkin stuffies share the same faces as the pumpkin doll heads, also available in the shop. The difference is in the sizes (stuffies are bigger) and the stuffies have a special pleat stitched at the bottom to help them sit level.