Cleo ITH monster doll
Cleo is a sweet little monster waiting for trouble to pass her by. Make her in your favorite fabrics in the hoop of your embroidery machine. Simple and quick project!
- Designed for beginners!!
- Stitch the details and seams all in the hoop of your embroidery machine
- Includes sizes for hoops: 4×4, 5×7, 6×10, 8×12
- after stitching, you cut out, turn and stuff, then hand-stitch the opening closed to finish your monster
- works great with upcycled sweaters, t-shirts, felt or other garments that don’t fray
All designs are digital downloads for embroidery machines. Files will be available immediately after purchase on a download page.
PDF documents included in your download:
- Step-by-Step Instructions with photos (preview available on the instructions tab)
- Stitch order guide with file details for each size
- License file (defines how many finished products you may sell of this design)
Your downloaded .ZIP file will include multiple machine formats in case you upgrade your machine to a different brand, you’ll still be able to use these designs!
- These 11 formats are included: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PEC, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX
see photo for stitch counts, design measurements, etc
You can preview the instructions and supply list below. A high resolution version is included in your downloaded files.ITH_Clyde_Cleo_Instructions