Elf accessories Add-On
Add-on to your cloth characters with this elfy set. Includes hat, flat boots, mittens and collar. Sizes to fit 8″ and 11″ character dolls from Ballyhoo Creations.
NOTE: The large size for cloth character elf set is still being tested and is expected by Feb 15, 2021. After that date, you will be able to login to your account and download the large clothes at no additional cost if you’ve purchased this set.)
Dress up your Ballyhoo cloth characters with some Elf accessories for the Holidays. (doll files sold separately) Stitch these in your embroidery hoop using stretch fabric for the hat, and felt for the boots, mittens, and collar. Then dress your doll before you stuff it and you’ve got an elf!! Watch the video on the Instructions tab (above) to see how easy these are.
All designs are digital downloads and require an embroidery machine to make these projects. We don’t ship anything from Ballyhoo Creations.
- Files will be available immediately after purchase on a download page.
- Includes these machine formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX
- Includes these designs: elf accessories set: one hooping contains – hat, flat boots, mittens, and collar.
- Fits these machine embroidery hoop sizes: 5×7 for 8″ doll, or 6×10 for 11″ doll
- Finished size of this project: NA
- Skill level: Novice – (due to fussy cutting of felt, and managing several small pieces on tear-away stabilizer)
Be sure to check the tabs above for more info like Instructions, Supplies, and Specs!
These are the recommended tools and materials for this machine embroidery project
1. Embroidery machine with 5×7” or 6×10” or larger hoop
2. Sharp fabric scissors
3. Small embroidery scissors
1. Tear-away embroidery stabilizer
2. Machine Embroidery thread to coordinate with your fabrics
3. Fabrics: non-fray fabrics such as felt, fleece or stretch jersey in these sizes
For the 6×10 hoop (11” Doll)
• for hat 8” x 5”
• for boots 5.5” x 2.5”
• for collar 3” x 3”
• for mittens 2” x 3”
For the 5×7 hoop (8” Doll)
• for hat 4” x 5.5”
• for boots 4” x 2”
• for collar 2.5” x 2.5”
• for mittens 2.25” x 1.5”
Watch the video to see how each piece is made on your embroidery machine and assembled.
You can view the instructions checklist here: ballyhoo_instructions_Elf_Accessories_112520
The graphic below shows design measurements, stitch counts, number of threads, and more. Ignore all those thread colors – you only need one color for the project. The color coding makes sense on the stitch charts included in the download.