Make a batch of holiday elves, or make them in different colors for year-round elfen goodness. (Everybody needs a stitching elf in their sewing room) The package has everything you need to make elves with two different faces, and you can purchase add-on faces to fit these 11″ dolls with a dozen archetype character faces in the collection. (4 more coming December of 2020)
Everything is stitched in the hoop of your embroidery machine, then cut them out, turn, stuff and glue closed. Watch the video for complete instructions (tab above) You can also wire them with armatures for a completely poseable little friend.
All designs are digital downloads and require an embroidery machine to make these projects. We don’t ship anything from Ballyhoo Creations.
- Files will be available immediately after purchase on a download page.
- Your downloaded .ZIP file will include
- these designs:
- ITH pear shaped body for 11″ doll
- ITH heads/face for the Magician
- ITH head/face for the Sage
- ITH wig to fit 11″ doll heads
- ITH Elf Set – includes mittens, collar, hat and flat boots
- ITH human ears
- ITH elf ears
- In these machine formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX
- PDF instructions, and a Terms & Templates (TnT) file with templates and stitch order
- these designs:
- Fits these machine embroidery hoop sizes: 6×10″ for body and Elf accessory set, 4×4″ for head, ears and wig
- Finished size of this project: finished doll is around 11″ tall
- Skill level: novice
Be sure to check the tabs above for more info like Instructions, Supplies, and Specs!
Some of the photos may include optional add-ons not included in this package. (standing boots, or hands, for example)