Puffed Gingerbread Cookies -set of 4
Four different gingerbread cookies designs to use as ornaments, sachets, faux cookies or other holiday decor. Set includes gingerbread man, lady, star and tree.
They “puff” when you stitch them with foam stabilizer or batting between the layers of felt. Instructions with color photos are included for this quick-and-easy in the hoop project.
Each cookie fits in a 4×4″ hoop so ANY embroidery machine can create these. Also includes files to make multiple cookies in larger hoops so you can stitch up a batch in less time. They work great with craft felt and white thread for a thrifty and quick project. There is an optional step to add foam stabilizer or quilt batting in-the-hoop to make them puffy – just like a real cookie!
All designs are digital downloads and require an embroidery machine to make these projects. We don’t ship anything from Ballyhoo Creations.
- Files will be available immediately after purchase on a download page.
- Your downloaded .ZIP file will include
- PDF file with templates and stitch order
- Designs in these machine formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PEC, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX
- Comes in these sizes: the cookies are the same size regardless of your hoops size. Larger hoops can stitch multiple cookies in one hooping: 4×4 hoop stitches one cookie, 5×7 hoop stitches 2 cookies, 6×10 or 8×8 hoops can stitch all four cookies in a single hooping.
- Finished size of this project: less than 4″ x 4″ (10cm) each – see photos
- Skill level: beginner