Mouse Finger Puppet in-the-hoop design
A wee little mousy to wiggle on your finger! This in-the-hoop finger puppet is free for a LIMITED time.
A super quick project to make in the hoop of your embroidery machine! Stitch up a batch of mice finger puppets!
- The mouse is made in one hooping. Works great with fleece, felt or short faux fur.
- Sample photo is made with the white car wash cloth from dollar tree (a super cheap fuzzy fabric)
- You cut the ears from felt using the included paper pattern. Patterns for the Optional tail, hands & feet are also included.
- Complete Instructions with color photos are in the downloaded .ZIP file.
All designs are digital downloads for embroidery machines. Files will be available immediately after purchase on a download page.
- Estimated time to complete: 30 minutes or less.
- Estimated Skill Level: Beginner
Be sure to check the tabs above for more info like Supplies, and Specs
Your downloaded .ZIP file will include multiple sizes and machine formats in case you upgrade your machine to a bigger hoop or different brand, you’ll still be able to use these designs!
The .ZIP file contains these machine file formats:
And comes in sizes for these hoops:
Please check the photos for exact design dimensions in millimeters to ensure it fits the hoops on your machine.
Number of Hoopings for this project: ONE
Documents included in your download:
- PDF instructions with photos
- License file
- PDG design details with stitch order and full size template
Max purchase quantity = 1
• Embroidery machine with 4×4” hoop or larger
• Sharp fabric scissors
• (Optional) Small detail scissors
• (Optional) glue or needle & thread to attach hands, feet & tail
• For body: felt, fuzzy felt, fleece, short pile faux fur, car wash cloth from dollar tree
• For ears and other parts: felt or fleece (must be non-fray fabric)
• Tear-away stabilizer
• Scrap of Water or heat soluble stabilizer for facial features
• Embroidery thread and bobbin thread