Cat with Grid Applique
Inspired by the Mid-Century Modern designs of the 1940’s through the 1960’s, this Atomic retro Cat looks spunky on shirts, bags or anything you want to machine embroider.
Atomic mid-century designs are all the rage these days. They’re so mod, man. Jump on your atomic rocket and stitch out a retro kitten.
- Fits within 5×7″ hoops
- Applique in center of square donut grid is optional
All designs are digital downloads for embroidery machines. Files will be available immediately after purchase on a download page.
What’s included with this design?
- one design as shown in photo in 5×7″ hoop size
- design document with full size template, color order, thread quantities and more
Skill level: beginner
Instructions & Videos
This project is so easy, instructions are not even needed. Follow the design sheet for color ideas and optional applique placement. It’s all on the 1 page design sheet included in your download or you can view it on the details tab.
This design was used in the “Get Into Position” video which teaches how to position a design using a sweatshirt for the example.
PDF documents included in your download:
- color/stitch order guide with template
- License file (defines how many finished products you may sell of this design)
Your downloaded .ZIP file will include multiple sizes and machine formats in case you upgrade your machine to a different brand, you’ll still be able to use these designs!
- These 9 formats are included: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX
The graphic below shows design measurements, stitch counts, number of threads, and more.ModCatGrid_documentation