Designed for 6×10″ large hoops, this design combines multiple applique boomerang shapes to create an abstract bit of stitch art.
Part of the Mid-Century Modern Collection at Ballyhoo Creations.
- Fits within most 6×10″ hoops (see details tab for exact measurements)
- Applique has generous 4mm wide stitches to help hide any imperfections when you cut the applique edges
- Great way to use your small print fabric scraps
- Looks great as wall art, or adorn bags, pillow, towels – whatever works for large designs!
- If you don’t have a large enough hoop – consider creating a similar design with the Mid-Century Modern Boomerang Applique
All designs are digital downloads for embroidery machines. Files will be available immediately after purchase on a download page.
- Skill level: beginner
- PDF documents included in your download:
- color/stitch order guide with template
- License file (defines how many finished products you may sell of this design)
- Your downloaded .ZIP file will include multiple machine formats in case you upgrade your machine to a different brand, you’ll still be able to use these designs!
- These 10 formats are included: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX
Size: 125.6 x 235.6 mm (4.94 x 9.28 “)
Begin: 62.8, 117.8 mm
End: 19.0, 62.9 mm
Start needle: 1
Colors: 5/5 , Stops: 4