Designed for 5×7″ hoops, this design combines multiple applique blob shapes to create an abstract bit of stitch art.
Part of the Mid-Century Modern Collection at Ballyhoo Creations.
- Fits within 5×7″ hoops (see details tab for exact measurements)
- Applique has generous 4mm wide stitches to help hide any imperfections when you cut the applique edges
- Great way to use your small print fabric scraps
- Looks great as wall art, or adorn bags, pillow, towels – whatever works for large designs!
- If you don’t have a large enough hoop – consider creating a similar design with the Mid-Century Modern Blob Applique
All designs are digital downloads for embroidery machines. Files will be available immediately after purchase on a download page.
Skill level: beginner
PDF documents included in your download:
- color/stitch order guide with template
- License file (defines how many finished products you may sell of this design)
Your downloaded .ZIP file will include multiple machine formats in case you upgrade your machine to a different brand, you’ll still be able to use these designs!
- These 10 formats are included: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX
Size: 113.9 x 163.8 mm (4.48x 6.45 “)
Begin: 56.9, 81.9 mm
End: 13.6, 146.7 mm
Start needle: 1
Colors: 4/4, Stops: 3