Big Foot Gnome PDF Sewing Pattern
Make your own unique big-footed Gnomes with this pattern and instruction set. Includes color photos with clear explanations.
Stitch your very own custom Gnomes with your favorite fabrics!
- Includes patterns for the body, hat, nose, beard, and feet
- The feet are optional and can be sewn on a sewing machine or can be done in the hoop of your embroidery machine using the foot design below.
- Finished size is about 11 inches tall but can vary depending on how you stuff it or style the hat.
- This is an instant download PDF file that you can print at home on regular letter-size paper. Files can be downloaded from this site after purchase.
- For details on tools/materials needed, check out this article I wrote on making Gnomes. It also includes videos in case you’re new to making plushies.
- beginner for basic gnome
- intermediate for the sewn version of the feet – for intricate stitching on stretch fabrics, and turning/stuffing tiny toes (hemostats recommended)