Gnome PDF Sewing Pattern
Make your own unique Gnomes with this pattern and instruction set.
Make your own adorable Gnome with this sewing pattern and instruction set.
- Includes patterns for the body, hat, nose, and feet, as well as instructions to cut a fur beard to fit (varies with length of fur).
- The feet are optional and can be sewn on a sewing machine or can be done in-the-hoop of your embroidery machine using these ITH gnome feet.
- This is an instant downloadable PDF file that you can print at home on regular letter size paper.
Stitch your very own custom Gnomes with your favorite fabrics!
- beginner for gnome body, hat and nose
- advanced for the sewn version of the feet – for intricate stitching on stretch fabrics, and turning tiny toes
- intermediate if using the ITH feet pattern for embroidery machines, and hemostats for turning the toes (makes it SO much easier!!)
Most people find the photo instructions are enough to make this gnome. But if you need further guidance, there is a video tutorial on Creative Fabrica with full step-by-step instructions.
Membership to Creative Fabrica is required to view that video, and links here are affiliate links to that membership site.
From the Instructions:supply list for website listing