Freaky Elf Ornament
Freaky Elf is a bit off-kilter. Or maybe he’s just drunk. It is the holidays, after all.
Designed for 4×4 hoops. Stitch the elf and hat all in-the-hoop, then cut out, turn and stuff. Beginner friendly project! Designed for stretch fabrics. Check the tabs below for more details including a video tutorial.
Freaky elf and hat are included. This is one in a set of 6 elf ornaments.
Designed for 4×4 hoops. Stitch the elf and hat all in-the-hoop, then cut out, turn, and stuff. Beginner friendly if you use stretch fabrics!
Some photos show elves with embellishments that are not included in the design files.
This is a downloadable digital file for an embroidery machine. Includes templates, instructions, and a free video on the tutorial tab.
Your download will include written instructions, but here’s a video of the project from start to finish to make things even easier for you!
Your digital download will be a ZIP file that includes: PDF instructions, PDF Templates & Terms (the TnT file)
Purchased designs in the following 9 machine formats: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX
The graphic below shows design measurements, stitch counts, number of threads, and more.
These are the recommended tools and materials for this machine embroidery project
1. embroidery machine with files loaded
2. sharp fabric scissors
3. small embroidery scissors
4. hemostats or tweezers for turning & stuffing small areas
5. machine needle (embroidery or stretch needles work fine)
1. Stretchy fabrics:
• 2 pieces 2.5 x 2.5” skin tone jersey for head front & back
• 2 pieces 3” x 3” for body front and back
• 1 piece 4” x 4” for hat (will be folded to 2×4)
2. no-show mesh stabilizer or other lightweight cut-away stabilizer
3. embroidery thread & bobbin thread
4. stuffing (like polyfil)
5. fabric glue or hand needle and thread
6. embellishments of choice