- This package includes one body and one head/face of your choice. You may add options to create a customized set of dolls.
- After stitching, you cut out the pieces, turn right-side-out, then stuff and glue closed. No hand stitching or sewing machine required unless you want to use those.
- Full instructions and video are included on the Instructions & Video tab above.
- Example photo may include extra embellishment not included in the embroidery design. (lapel, buttons and fur trim were glued on, paint pens and fabric markers used on faces)
All designs are digital downloads for embroidery machines. Files will be available immediately after purchase on a download page.
Skill level: beginner for body, head. novice for optional ears. advanced skill for optional hands.
Be sure to check the tabs above for more info like Instructions, Supplies, and Specs!
Instructions & Videos
Your download will include PDF Instructions that link to the correct video for your purchased patterns. You can also watch the instructional videos from here.
There’s a whole playlist of videos for the optional add-ons and extras to customize your cloth character.
PDF documents included in your download:
- Interactive PDF instruction list
- color/stitch order guide with templates for each design and size
- License file (defines how many finished products you may sell of this design)
Your downloaded .ZIP file will include multiple sizes and machine formats in case you upgrade your machine to a bigger hoop or different brand, you’ll still be able to use these designs!
- These 9 formats are included: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX
Max purchase quantity = 1
For exact dimensions and stitch counts, please see the individual designs. Their details tab has a graphic that shows all those details for each design and size.
These are the recommended tools and materials for this ITH machine embroidery project
- embroidery machine with files loaded
- sharp fabric scissors
- small embroidery scissors
- machine needle (embroidery or stretch needles work fine)
- Small and Large Hemostats for turning dolls inside-out
- Non-fray stretch fabrics – I highly recommend doll skin Fabric from a Child’s dream for all the Cloth Characters
- cut away and tear away stabilizers
- embroidery thread & bobbin thread
- Felt for wings