Bunny Head Add-on
Fluffy bunny head fits all the cloth character bodies. Because Bunnies with human bodies are fun.
Includes rabbit ears with stitched design, as well as head and face with optional applique nose.
Looks great on fluffy fabrics like fleece, or light pile fur, but any fabric can be used with this design.
- This head fits any of the cloth character bodies at Ballyhoo Creations. Bodies are sold separately and not included in this listing.
- Includes head and ears. The nose is raw-edge applique and the front of ears have a unique series of lines for shading.
- Stitch everything in the hoop of your embroidery machine. Then cut out, turn, and stuff.
- Head and ears are made in two hoopings. See details tab for size info.
Skill level: novice for turning small ears inside out, (easiest with hemostats) and also for multiple steps and hoopings to complete
Be sure to check the tabs above for more info like Instructions, Supplies, and Specs!
Instructions & Videos
The instructions document can be viewed below and they are also available for download with your design purchase. You can turn the pages using the arrows at the bottom of each page. Scroll down a bit for the video tutorial.BC_Instructions_ITH_Bunny_head_031121
All designs are digital downloads for embroidery machines. Files will be available immediately after purchase on a download page.
What’s included with this design?
- 3 sizes of heads and ears are included to fit the cloth characters small (10″ tall), medium (12″ tall) and large (14″ tall).
- ears and head are included in this design which can be stitched in two hooping. (separate hooping required for the body)
- These 9 embroidery machine formats are included in the .ZIP file: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX.
PDF documents included in your download:
- PDF instructions
- color/stitch order guide with templates for each size
- License file (defines how many finished products you may sell of this design)
Your downloaded .ZIP file will include multiple sizes and machine formats in case you upgrade your machine to a bigger hoop or different brand, you’ll still be able to use these designs!
The graphic below shows design measurements, stitch counts, number of threads, and more.bunny_head_thumbs
Tools and Supplies are on the first page of instructions which you can view before purchase. Check out the Instruction Tab and view the Instructions PDF for that info.