Turn on your embroidery machine and join me in making a cute monster doll! We’ll have a virtual class using Google Meet. You are not required to have audio or video to join the class but it is helpful if I can see you. You will need an embroidery machine with 4×4″ hoop or larger to complete one of these dolls.
How does a virtual class work??
- Purchase of this item gives you a “ticket” to join the beginner class on June 19th.
- After purchase, you will have instant access to download your ticket and design files. (4 sizes of the Cleo monster doll)
- Use the meeting link on your downloaded ticket on June 19th to join the class from your computer, tablet or cell phone.
This class is free for members of Ballyhoo CF Fans. Members receive a coupon code for free classes, as well as monthly free designs and exclusive content.
- hooping for the floating method
- raw edge applique
- tips for working with thicker fabrics like fleece, or minky
- using a topper to prevent sinking stitches
- in the hoop (ITH) instruction for stitching, cutting, stuffing
- the ladder stitch for a clean closure on almost any ITH project