Banana Body for Cloth Characters
The Banana body is thinner than the other cloth character bodies. For that slim and lanky look.
This body design also has a seam at the waist so you can easily create pants and shirt combo with your embroidery machine. Arms are stitched in the hoop with the body but can be done in same or different color.
See below for more details.
- This listing is for the Banana BODY Only. Our cloth character packages allow you to buy your choice of body, head, and add-ons for a discounted price.
- Create an entire cast of characters by mixing and matching this Apple Both with the other cloth character’s heads, faces, and accessories.
- All seams are stitched in the hoop of your embroidery machine. Stitch, cut out, turn inside-out, then stuff and glue or hand stitch the seams closed. Simple!
- The body with attached legs and separate arms is stitched in one hooping for the following hoop sizes: small: 5×7, medium: 6×10, large: 8×12 (all 3 sizes come in your download)
All designs are digital downloads for embroidery machines. Files will be available immediately after purchase on a download page.
Skill level: beginner to novice
Be sure to check the tabs above for more info like Instructions, Supplies, and Specs!
Instructions & Videos
Your download will include the written instructions checklist (same as below), stitch order diagrams, and full size templates.
Here’s a video of the project from start to finish to make things even easier for you!
And the written instructions can be viewed here as well:BC_CC_instructions_Apple&Banana_021521_
PDF documents included in your download:
- Interactive PDF instructions
- color/stitch order guide with template
- License file (defines how many finished products you may sell of this design)
Your downloaded .ZIP file will include multiple sizes and machine formats in case you upgrade your machine to a bigger hoop or different brand, you’ll still be able to use these designs!
- These 9 formats are included: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX
- Max purchase quantity = 1
The graphic below shows design measurements, stitch counts, number of threads, and more.BananaBody_Thumbs
Tools and Materials are printed in the Instructions checklist. You can view the instructions for free before purchase on the “Instructions & Video” tab. The PDF document is just below the video tutorial.