- The Apple head is wider than the other cloth character heads and has a “divet” on the chin and top of head.
- made in the hoop of your embroidery machine in a single hooping. The face, seams, and turning flap are all done while in the hoop, then you cut it out, turn, and stuff.
- The opening can be glued or hand-stitched closed after you slide it onto the neck.
- Download files include a free wig file, that can also be used to stitch the ski hat shown in the photo.
- Stitched in the following hoop sizes: small – 5×7, medium – 4×4, large – 5×7 AND you will receive all 3 sizes in your download.
- This Apple head will fit all of the modular cloth character bodies from Ballyhoo Creations.
All designs are digital downloads for embroidery machines. Files will be available immediately after purchase on a download page.
Skill level: beginner to novice
Be sure to check the tabs above for more info like Instructions, Supplies, and Specs!