Apple Head with Face
Cartoonish and funny, the Apple head has a sideways glance and a big, cheesy grin. This head will fit on any of the cloth character bodies but looks especially good on the Apple Body shown in the photo.
- The Apple head is wider than the other cloth character heads and has a “divet” on the chin and top of head.
- made in the hoop of your embroidery machine in a single hooping. The face, seams, and turning flap are all done while in the hoop, then you cut it out, turn, and stuff.
- The opening can be glued or hand-stitched closed after you slide it onto the neck.
- Download files include a free wig file, that can also be used to stitch the ski hat shown in the photo.
- Stitched in the following hoop sizes: small – 5×7, medium – 4×4, large – 5×7 AND you will receive all 3 sizes in your download.
- This Apple head will fit all of the modular cloth character bodies from Ballyhoo Creations.
All designs are digital downloads for embroidery machines. Files will be available immediately after purchase on a download page.
Skill level: beginner to novice
Be sure to check the tabs above for more info like Instructions, Supplies, and Specs!
Instructions & Videos
Full instructions and video are located at the AppleBody Product listing
PDF documents included in your download:
- Interactive PDF instructions
- color/stitch order guide with template
- License file (defines how many finished products you may sell of this design)
Your downloaded .ZIP file will include multiple sizes and machine formats in case you upgrade your machine to a bigger hoop or different brand, you’ll still be able to use these designs!
- These 9 formats are included: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX
The graphic below shows design measurements, stitch counts, number of threads, and more.AppleHead_Thumbs
Complete list of tools and materials can be found in the instruction sheet which you can preview at the Apple Body page (they’re on the Instructions and Video tab, below the video)