It was great meeting you at H+H!
I’ve put a few highlights on this page so you can learn more about what I do and how I do it.
- I design dolls, puppets, and plushies
- An Embroidery Machine is my tool of choice
- ITH is my specialty (ITH stands for “In The Hoop.” It’s a way of sewing seams and details with an embroidery machine instead of a sewing machine)
- Video content on the topics of machine embroidery, sewing, and dollmaking can be found on my YouTube channel.
I’m open to
- Collaborating with other creatives
- Creating product review videos of your product
- Producing video tutorials of your product or process
- Selling doll & puppet materials kits to sewing shops
- Let’s talk about other ideas!
A few Patterns from Ballyhoo Creations…
Videos on the Ballyhoo Creations YouTube Channel…
Halloween Home Tour 2022 – Lots of Handmade, Light Academia, and Vintage Witchy Decor
Five Easy Hand Stitches for Making Quality Dolls, Puppets, and Plushies
What can a Vivilux Laser do for sewing and machine embroidery? Plus a HUGE attachment tip
Make Adorable Hand Puppets with your Embroidery Machine – Easy in the hoop ITH project
Making a Huggy Wuggy Plushie for Violet with DIPG – using an embroidery machine
Why I'm attending H+H Americas Trade Show 2022 – More Content!